Friday, November 27, 2009

Lifelike Reproductions!



"Where are we?"

I was sitting in the back seat of my mother's car on Thanksgiving Day. We'd had a nice dinner the night before and had checked out a property she was thinking of buying, about an hour north of where she lives now. My mother was driving and her husband was in the passenger seat.

"You'll know in a minute," she said, smirking. She was up to something.

I thought a minute and then declared my guess.

"... Dinosaurland?"

Yes!

Of course Dinosaurland is closed on Thanksgiving, but that didn't stop us from pulling over and taking photos in the parking lot.

Here's my Picasa gallery of Dinosaurland photos.




1 comment:

Ed Ward said...

Errr, a praying mantis? Not a dinosaur, nor is a king cobra. What a weird place. (And I guess they built it before it was discovered that the brontosaurus doesn't exist).